Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Secret Garden Tag

I've been hoarding all my Graphic 45 Secret Garden papers and cutouts, flowers and embellishments .  They are so beautiful I could hardly bear to cut them.  But because of their beauty, I just have to share.  I made a cute little tag with some of the lavender papers. (Purple is my favorite color, so couldn't go wrong)



I started with a small sliver of the lavender paper (Sun Kissed), just big enough to cover a large tag.  I covered front and back with opposent sides of the paper, but only decorated one side.


I used some of the flowers that Graphic 45 came out with to go along with the Secret Garden papers, some small bling and some Vintage Photo DI by Tim Holtz.  I added a couple more flowers from my stash and I was on my way. I also slipped a piece of cardstock that I had die cut in there too.




Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!
Wee


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, floral tag in beautiful colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! This is really beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable... beautifully put together - love your display stand too! Great to have you play along at Our Creative Corner (I knew you'd get into it!).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete